NOTICE: It is wise to seek your doctors advice before beginning any health/fitness/nutrition program! This release is entered into between the undersigned and Adventure Boot Camp LLC/SuperMommies Fitness LLC, Performance Experience LLC, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and executors in addition to the City of Arlington, City of Mansfield, Cities of Hurst, Euless, Bedford, any and all private and public locations in which camps are being held. The purpose of Adventure Boot Camp is to provide fitness instruction and coaching for various levels of athletes/individuals. The undersigned hereby acknowledge that the following was explained to me and/or agree to the following: 1. Acknowledges that Adventure Boot Camp trainers are not physicians and are not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or any other type of medical advice. 2. Acknowledges that coaching/training is another tool for teaching athletes/individuals about themselves, but that Adventure Boot Camp does not guarantee neither good nor bad will occur nor guarantees the training advice given by any and all other Boot Camp trainers including Adventure Boot Camp will produce good nor bad results. 3. Acknowledges that the undersigned has been told if they feel tired, feel pain or feel out of the ordinary in any way either related to your training, or otherwise, that the undersigned should contact a physician at once. 4. Acknowledges that boot camps, aerobic classes, martial arts, kick boxing, running, kung-fu, weight training, obstacle courses, and any other related sports are an extreme test of one’s mental and physical limits and carry with it potential for damage or loss of property, serious injury and death. That the undersigned assumes the risks of participating in these types of events/activities including the elements of a natural environment, that they are fit, and they have a regular medical physician they can contact regarding any medical problems that they might develop. The undersigned expressly waive, release, discharge and agree not to sue from any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action of any kind Adventure Boot Camp for the undersigned participating in said sporting events and/or training for said sporting events. The Undersigned agrees that this is the full agreement between the parties, that Adventure Boot Camp including any and all Adventure Boot Camp instructors nor anyone else has not verbally contradicted any of the terms of this release and that the undersigned has entered into this agreement free and voluntarily without force or coercion. Customer client agrees to confidentiality with respect to Adventure Boot Camp and all services provided by same. The undersigned agrees to refrain from disclosing, directly or indirectly, any and all aspects Adventure Boot Camp. The undersigned agrees to a non-compete within a 50 mile radius of camp location for a period of 5 years from date of participation. The Adventure Boot Camp material may NOT be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by electronic or mechanical means. You also testify that you do not work in a competitive or a similar type of fitness program and have no immediate intentions or later intentions of developing, photocopying and recording information intended for Adventure Boot Camp participants. Should you decide to disclose/use this information, you agree that you will be held liable for attorney fees.
1. I agree not to use foul language during Boot Camp.
2. I agree not to eat or say the words Twinkie, Donuts, Ho-Ho’s, Ding Dong, or Cup Cake during the course of Boot Camp.
3. I agree to show up for Boot Camp every day unless it is an excused absence from my doctor or pre-approved with Boot Camp directors.
4. I understand that photos or video may be taken during the course of my involvement in Boot Camp, which may be used for promotional purposes. I understand that my “before & after” photos will not be used for any promotional purposes unless I give written authorization.
5. I understand there is no refund policy, but I can receive a credit (for unused portion of camp) towards a future camp if I’m not able to complete the one I originally joined. Camp fees can not be used towards any other products or services provided by Adventure Boot Camp.
6. I will remember to set my alarm and be at camp on time.
7. I understand that diet and nutrition will effect my fitness goals and performance during boot camp.
8. I will bring a positive attitude, and expect to have fun.
I agree to all Terms and Conditions listed above.
Payment options are on next page.